• Enrol in our course: Teachers willing to teach abroad and aiming for a global teaching career in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery education segment in countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Singapore where there are plenty of opportunities in this segment will find our International Teaching Diploma (ITD) with Specializations in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training course truly beneficial.
• Complete ITD course and get Globally Recognised Certificate: Our courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications, UK, a prestigious British Awarding and Ofqual regulated Awarding organisation. After the course completion, you will receive certification from Asian College of Teachers (ACT) and Training Qualifications, UK (TQUK) which certainly provides the candidates with an edge over others during their job search.
• Demand for well trained teachers: As per the UNESCO Institute for Statistics (UIS), around 69 million teachers will be recruited to provide education in the pre and primary and secondary level within the year 2030. Hence qualified and trained teachers with a good knowledge on the contemporary teaching methodologies and approaches will be in great demand within the span of next 12 years. To meet this demand, more and more teachers need to be well trained whereby they are able to get employed in good positions in institutes around the globe.
• Our Support and Placement Assistance: Our relation with you does not end after you complete your training from our well qualified trainers. We provide 100% placement support and assistance through our own Job Portal where the candidates will find various kinds of jobs as per their preferences.
• Job Prospects: Aspirants who are looking for preschool and kindergarten teaching jobs or want to be involved in Nursery and Early Years Teaching or Elementary teaching, or even wish to start off as Assistant teachers, must enrol in our ITD program provided in the in-class learning mode.In short, our ITD program is your passport to have a successful international career in the field of pre and primary, Montessori and nursery teaching.
Pursuing International Teaching Diploma (ITD) with specialization in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training program from Asian College of Teachers (ACT), will ensure that you receive adequate amount of exposure that is required for an aspiring pre-primary and primary teacher to possess in order to become an accomplished teacher and work abroad. The program will develop the teaching as well as organizational skills and classroom management skills in the candidates and make them efficient enough to deliver lessons on time, as per their planning. The teachers are also taught to encourage the students in the class to be inquisitive and ask questions whenever they want to, foster collaborative work as well as teach the students to become creative and independent– all the essential elements necessary for the 21st century learners to possess. Moreover, with Teaching Practicesessions the candidates get the opportunity to practice and brush up on their newly acquired knowledge and skills.
International Teaching Diploma (ITD) with specializations in Pre and Primary, Montessori and Nursery Teachers Training will prepare the aspiring and working teachers for a global teaching career. There are opportunities galore for teachers who receive an exhaustive training in pre and primary teacher training and have the interest to get involved in today's 21st century Early Childhood Teaching. With pre and primary schools growing at a fast rate, there is a great demand for trained instructors, as has been discussed above. The course will provide the aptitudes and experience to teach children in the age group of 2 - 12 years and will make the students sufficiently capable to function as pre and primary educators, Montessori and nursery instructors. The course will also be useful for early childhood program designers, course coordinators, persons related with pre-and primary schools. The course will also be beneficial for Curriculum Developer, Consultants related with schools and Course Coordinator. Individuals who are looking to set up their own day care and preschool centre, Montessori/nursery schools and turn into successful entrepreneurs will certainly find this course suitable.